If you are having trouble purchasing online from your mobile device or tablet, please call 530-659-7453 x208.
|Sierra Resort Unlimited Pass||Rate
(as of Oct. 6 at midnight)
|Young Adult (13-22)||$299|
|College (proof of 6 credits)*||$299|
|Child (4 and under)||FREE|
|Super Senior (70+)||$139|
|Valid ANY DAY, no restrictions, no blackout dates. Available in LIMITED QUANTITIES.|
|Sierra Resort Value Pass||Rate
(as of Oct. 6 at midnight)
|Valid Sunday - Friday, excluding blackout dates.|
Adaptive Season Pass
An Adaptive Season Pass is available to guests with a permanent medical condition who can supply qualifying, written documentation. For more information about our Adaptive Pass or to purchase, please email the Season Pass Office or call 530.659.7453 x208.
|My Sierra Rewards PLUS Membership||$159|
Earn points for qualifying expenditures & days skied at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort PLUS member's only lift lines and a FREE midweek, non-holiday lift ticket voucher upon enrollment.
|Fast Pass Season Pass (All Ages)||$109|
Valid any day at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort. Valid lift ticket or season pass is required.
- We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season.
- Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days.
- Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time.
- Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards!
- Sierra Resort is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding).
- Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
Cancellation requests received by 11/01/2014:
Cancellation requests received after 11/01/2014:
Cancellation requests do not extend to family members. Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2015.
No refunds or credits will be given on season passes which are not picked up or used.
All rates subject to change without notice. 2014-15 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder's age as of November 1, 2014.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2014 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2014-15 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. Student's name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
2014-15 BLACKOUT DATES
December 26-31, 2014 | January 17-18, 2015 | February 14-15, 2015